Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper to iSITIA 2017 with the following requirements:
- Full paper should be submitted with IEEE conference paper format.
- The review process is double-blind type. Therefore, please do not include author names, email address or institutional identities anywhere in the paper.
- The length of the paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages. There will be additional cost for extra pages.
- The paper should not have page number, header or footer.
- The paper should be written in English. The paper may be rejected due to poor English technique reason.
- The paper should have similarity less than 30%. The paper may be rejected due to high similarity reason.
Please refer to IEEE conference paper template below:
IEEE Paper Template (Word Format)
IEEE Paper Template (Latex Unix Format)
IEEE Paper Template (Latex Windows Format)
After satisfying all requirements above, please submit the paper electronically through EDAS submission system: