To Author for Accepted Paper Procedures:
Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions. When your final manuscript is ready, please follow the following guidelines for submission:
- For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. this link
- For the paper final version: Please strictly use and follow to provided template Manuscripts (Word Format) below.
- Please ensure the maximum page of your final paper is 6-pages. You may still submit your paper up to 8 pages (with an extra fee).
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by July 7, 2017.
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score of your submitted paper is less than 33%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. If the similarity score of final version is more than 33%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at RCEEE 2017.
- Each paper should have a registration with Full Registration Rate before July 31, 2017. Any paper without registration will be dropped automatically. Please refer to this link.
- Please upload a presentation file no later than 21 August 2017 via EDAS on the icon "presentation".
- With all your cooperation, the presentation schedule will be announced soon.
Final Manuscript Preparation:
Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template Manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to six (6) pages in length. Submissions exceeding 6 pages will be charged extra page length. Maximum accepted pages are eight (8) pages.
- Please refer to the following templates for full paper subsmission: Full Paper Template (Word Format)
- Page Numbers
Papers should NOT have:
After satisfying all requirements above, please submit the paper electronically through EDAS submission system:EDAS