To Author for Accepted Paper Procedures:
Please make the necessary changes based on reviewers’ comments and suggestions. When your final manuscript is ready, please follow the following guidelines for submission:
- For the copyright: Please ensure you process the copyright. The IEEE e-copyright submission can be done in EDAS electronically at ‘Copyright form’.
- For the paper final version: Please strictly use and follow to IEEE template Manuscripts (Word Format): DOWNLOAD HERE
- Please ensure the maximum page of your final paper is 6-pages. You may still submit your paper up to 8 pages (with an extra fee).
- All the papers have to go through the file conversion into PDF file format offered by IEEE PDF eXpress. You can refer to the link here:http://www.pdf-express.org/. You will need the Conference ID to log in, which is: 41459X. Please upload the resulting PDF file from IEEE PDF Express as your paper final version in EDAS at ‘Final manuscript’.
- Please take notice that the Final Paper should be submitted by July 30, 2018.
- Most importantly, please ensure the similarity score of your submitted paper is less than 33%. You can refer to EDAS to see the similarity score of your paper. According to IEEE regulations, any paper with a similarity score of more than 33% will be dropped and should be reported to IEEE. Please make sure your final paper follow this rule. If the similarity score of final version is more than 33%, the paper will be dropped or cancelled to be presented at ISITIA 2018.
- Each paper should have a registration with Full Registration Rate before July 30, 2018. Any paper without registration will be dropped automatically. Please refer to this link.
- Please upload a presentation file no later than 10 August 2018 via EDAS on the icon “presentation”.
- With all your cooperation, the presentation schedule will be announced soon.
- IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Procedures of PDF conversion by using PDF eXpress for ISITIA 2018
2. Create new user by click “New User”
3. Enter the conference ID with 41459X, enter email address and choose a password. Then click Submit
4. Create account, fill the form in accordance with your data in the field with an asterisk (*), then click submit. After successfully create an account click “Continue” to start convert to pdf
5. Start to convert by enter the Title of Paper. By click “Create New Title”
6. Entry the title, and click “Submit File for Checking or Converting”.
7. Upload File, by select the file and click “Upload File”.
8. The result of the conversion process will be sent via email.
Final Manuscript Preparation:
- Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template Manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to six (6) pages in length. Submissions exceeding 6 pages will be charged extra page length. Maximum accepted pages are eight (8) pages.
2. Please refer to IEEE template Manuscripts below:
- IEEE Paper Template (Word Format)
- IEEE Paper Template (Latex Unix Format)
- IEEE Paper Template (Latex Windows Format)
3. Papers should NOT have:
- Page Numbers